There are various factors that can determine the speed of a runner. One of the most important of them all has to do with his or her feet. Thus, if such person has got wide feet, chances are that he/she will not be able to run very fast.
Here are some questions you need to ask yourself…
Are you one of those with wide feet?
Do you know that this can really hinder how you run when doing exercise?
This is because you will be struggling to gain stability during such process. This can be really embarrassing most especially when you happen to be hanging out with your friends and loved ones.
The good part is the fact that there is a solution for such problem which you will discover here today. This is because the major aim of this post is to have you exposed to the top 3 best running shoes for wide feet.
You will definitely be amazed at how easy it can be to run with these shoes on. This is an honest and unbiased review of these products to help you make a decision on which one that will be best for you to make use of in overcoming this problem once and for all.
ASICS Men’s GT-2000 4 Running Shoe
This is perhaps one of the most reliable motion control or stability shoes which can help you get over the challenge of not being able to run well with wide feet.
It is really growing in popularity amongst various people around the world and it isn’t difficult to see why as it has one of the most impressive sets of features when compared to other shoes as you will soon discover.
Here Are its Features
Below are some of its most outstanding features.
- Its sole has been designed with the use of rubber
- It is a synthetic shoe
- It is imported
- Its shaft can be measured to be “Low-Top”. This is from its arch
- It has mesh that is breathable
- It has a system which is Heel Clutching
- There is the presence of a system which is gel cushioning. This can be found in its forefoot as well as Rearfoot!
- It has got a FluidRide midsole
This running shoe has got some great benefits that its users are experiencing whenever they put it on. Some of its pros will be listed below.
- It is great for those with large and narrow feet
- It is comfortable
- It can last for a long period of time
- It comes in various sizes
Although this is a wonderful shoe, such doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have any shortcoming as it does have one which is the fact that its price seems to be a bit on the high side…
Mizuno Men’s Wave Catalyst Running Shoe
Mizuno Men’s Wave Catalyst Running Shoe has been a complete definition of what effective mobility is all about. This is because it has been produced with one primary aim which is to ensure that stability as well as cushioning are achieved while its users are running.
It has got some of the most mouth-watering features which can definitely help people with flat fleet run smartly.
The Mizuno Wave Catalyst running shoe is designed to be an everyday shoe that supports fast-paced runs that provides a “lightweight” feel and ride. The features of these shoes are:
- Lace-up running shoe featuring classic 3D Mizuno fit, breathable upper, and padded tongue and collar
- X10 midfoot landing area
- U4iC midsole platform for responsive ride
- Fabric and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
This is one unique product by Mizuno as it has been able to stand out amongst others. Users can benefit from its usage through the following ways.
- Its materials make it be very durable
- It provides great stability and comfort (great cushion)
- It has great arch support
Some of its cons which have been discovered by users are:
- It is only meant for men
- Its toe box seem to be narrow
ASICS Men’s GT-1000 5 Running Shoe
If you have been searching for a running shoe which is based on gel technology, this should be your best bet. This is because it ticks all the boxes when it comes to strides which are comfortable as well as shock attenuation. It is the perfect shoe to make use of if your feet are wide.
ASICS Men’s Running Shoe has been characterized by some great features. Some of them will be listed below:
- Its sole comprises of rubber
- It is synthetic
- Its midsole material is characterized by SpEVA. This ensures that bounce back is improved on
- There is the presence of a system which is Gel cushioning
- “Low-Top” of shaft
- It is an imported running shoe
Some of the benefits which its users have gotten are:
- It provides great comfort
- It is a highly durable shoe
- It can provide protection through its cushioning effects
The shortcomings or cons of this shoe will be listed below:
- Its price is a bit high when compared to most stability shoes
- Its insole seems to be a bit hard – compared to similar running shoes
The Most Expensive of These Products
From the above reviews, it is obvious that all the running shoes which are meant to provide stability for their users while running are different in terms of their features.
Such difference also extends to the prices that each one of the commands. For instance, ASICS Men’s GT-2000 4 Running Shoe seems to be the most expensive amongst them all as it commands a price of about $67.42 – $185.98.
The reason for its high price is based on the fact that the materials which have been used to having it manufactured are unique when compared to the others. Such does reflect on its features which are rather all-embracing. For instance; it is characterized by a guidance system which is Trusstic. Also, it has got a fluoride midsole which makes it different from the others. This actually makes it be the perfect choice for men that have wide feet.